• Morning: In the morning, we’ll come to pick you up from your hotel around 4:40am. You can ask your hotel to prepare you a breakfast box. We’ll then transfer you to Angkor Wat to see the sunrise. After the sunrise, we’ll explore Angkor Wat temple before stopping for breakfast. We’ll then head over to the South Gate of Angkor Thom. You can stop to take in the beautiful scenery of the manmade moat and the tower gate. The tour will then continue to Bayon and Ta Nei temple. Before lunch, we’ll then head to Ta Prohm which is the “Tomb Raider Temple”. We’ll then stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
• Afternoon: In the afternoon, we’ll go see Banteay Kdei temple which translates as “A Citadel of Chambers”. This 12th century temple is very complex which is where the name comes from. Finally, we’ll head over to Pre Rup where we’ll see the sunset before dropping you back to your hotel. Overnight in town.
• Morning: The tour will start at 7:30am at your hotel where we will transfer you to Preah Khan temple. This temple was built in 1191 AD and dedicated to King Jayavarman VII’s father. It was used as a university of fine art and culture during the time of the Khmer empire. We’ll continue the tour with a visit to Neak Pean temple which was a royal hospital. It’s located in the middle of a manmade lake. Next is Ta Som temple. Here, you will see the smiling faces behind the trees. Before we stop for lunch, we’ll go to see Prasat East Mebon temple which was built by King Rajendravarman II in middle of the 10th century. He dedicated the temple to his ancestors and the temple was used as a crematorium. We’ll then stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
• Afternoon: We’ll spend the afternoon exploring Banteay Samre temple and we’ll then see the sunset at Pre Rup temple before taking you back to your hotel. Overnight in town.
• Morning: At 8.00am We’ll go to visit the Roluos group of temples. These temples used to form part of what was once the capital city of the Khmer empire. There are three temples Lolei, Bakong and Preah Ko.
• Afternoon: In the afternoon, we’ll visit the Tonle Sap Lake where you can see the Kampong Phluk fishing community, fishing village with thousand stilted houses and flooded mangrove forest. Here, we will see the sunset before heading back to your hotel. Overnight in town.
• Morning: Today will start at 8 o’clock and we’ll drive out to see the Lady Temple at Banteay Srei. This unique temple was made from pink sandstone and contains some very intricate carvings. We’ll continue to Kbal Spean to see the waterfall and sacred carvings on the river bed. We’ll do some trekking and hiking through the rainforest before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant.
• Afternoon: In the afternoon, we’ll stop by Beng Mealea temple. We’ll also explore a local market and the countryside in the area before heading back to Siem Reap. back to your hotel in Siem Reap city. End of your Siem Reap Angkor Master Tour for 4-days with us in Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia. Thank you so much for have been apart for a great Tours. We look forward to seeing you again! Please rate us on the TripAdvisor.